Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Perinatologist Appointment

Eric and I had to see the perinatologist (not sure I spelled this right) today as I had a blood test for clotting and well I guess I have thick blood and am more likely to develop clots ;-(. He took a real good look at Conor and his heart and organs and said he looks great and healthy so we'll see what the next couple of weeks bring. Conor is already about 2lbs, CRAZY!!! We'll see our Dr. on Thursday for a check up and I guess more blood work for more tests ;-( I hate needles. Anyway here are a couple of pictures from today.





Eric also took a couple other pics of me and Chloe and a belly shot and I gotta say its definitely getting bigger ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Ooh look at you mama! :) Still lookin great!!! Yay baby Baal!! :D grow grow grow!!! Dude, that is sooo crazy. You have a blood thing - complete opposite of me... =P I wish I could have taken some of your extra clotting since mine was not clotting enough.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby, it was great talking to you!!! can't wait to see you! :D I love your baby bump, it's sooo big already! love the foot pic *haha*
    and I can't wait to meet chloe! she's adorable!
    hope everything will be okay with you and your blood and, of course, with little conor! stay healthy!
    love ya, girl!!

    ReplyDelete