Wednesday, September 8, 2010

80 more days ;-)

Just 80 more days until our due date. We are leaving for our babymoon in just a few days to enjoy some much needed relaxation in Oahu. Yesterday we saw the specialist again to check on the blood work they ran while back and everything looks normal so I guess so far so good. We also saw our regular doctor and while there we discussed our options, since I don't have to take the blood thinner shots there is no reason to induce me early which means Eric and I can hope for a normal labor process. It is amazing how fast time has gone by and I cannot believe that we are already in the third trimester. Soon we'll be starting our birthing class and once that is over there are only three weeks left wow. Conor has been doing great my belly is getting bigger so I assume he is growing and developing just fine. He's been real active lately especially at night which has made it a little harder to getting a full night of sleep in. But good thing is I'm back to work part time, which makes it nice for naps on most of the days ;-). Anyway our next appointment will be fate Hawaii in about 3weeks, we'll be 31 weeks by then with less than 9 weeks to go, YAY!!! Maybe I can get Eric to take a belly shot this weekend so we can post un updated one before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment